CSU Library provides a range of services and resources for students with a disabililty. Full details are available on the Library web site
Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Thurgoona and Wagga Libraries have Assistive technology facilities including equipment and a range of specialised software. This software includes:
• JAWS 6.0 – screen reading software
• Kurzweil 3000 version 8- scanning/reading software
• Dragon Naturally Speaking 8 – voice recognition program
• TextAloud 2.0- voice synthesis to convert text into spoken audio
• OmniPage 14- Pro Optical Character Recognition Software, which can be used in conjunction with a scanner
Each of the Libraries has a Disability Officer. Please contact them if you require any assistance and advice.