SciFinder Scholar indexes chemical and related scientific information in the CAS and MEDLINE databases. For example you can search for a substance (Registry) and view reaction with other substances both without leaving the SciFinder Scholar database.
SciFinder Scholar enables you to:
- Explore scientific literature by research topic
- Identify the work of a specific author
- Find documents published by a specific company or organisation
- Draw a chemical structure, define its role, and find its reactions
- Locate substance information from a CAS Registry Number or a common name
- Locate a journal or patent when you can’t remember the details,
- Browse Table of Contents of journals to keep up-to-date with your research
- Draw a chemical structure and find substructures that match
- Draw a chemical structure and find substances similar to your drawing
If you wish to know more about how to access SciFinder Scholar through the Thin Client environment you can find information at the DIT webpage for Thin Client Access.