The Emerald Management Xtra database is a collection of peer-reviewed journals covering management and Library science. The collection also includes titles on nutrition, food science, policing, marketing, education and leadership.
Find out more about Emerald Management Xtra here.
CSU is trialling a number of journals within Emerald Management Xtra. These include:
- Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal
- Asian Libraries
- British Food Journal
- Corporate Governance
- Cross Cultural Management: An International Journal
- Direct Marketing: An International Journal
- The Electronic Library
- Health Education
- Leadership and Organizational Development Journal
- Library Management
- Multicultural Education & Technology Journal
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management
- Strategy and Leadership
- Training for Quality
- Women in Management Review
A free trial of the Emerald Management Xtra database is now available on the CSU Library website until May 18th. Check here for access.
The Library team would appreciate your feedback on this database.