Check here for details of new Library titles for the week 30 April – 6 May . Highlights include:
- The perfect thing: how the iPod shuffles commerce, culture, and coolness by Steven Levy
- Stumbling on happiness by Daniel Gilbert.
- Fear: a cultural history by Joanna Bourke.
- Globalisation and work in Asia edited by John Burgess and Julia Connell
- Environmental policy: Australian practice in the context of theory by Ian Thomas.
- Research methods in education by Louis Cohen, Lawrence Manion and Keith Morrison
- Non-medical prescribing in health care practice: a toolkit for students and practitioners edited by Dawn Brookes
- Holistic discipline: a total approach to classroom management by Jerry Olsen & Thomas W. Nielsen
- Waterbirds around the world: a global overview of the conservation, management and research of the world’s waterbird flyways edited by G.C. Boere, C.A. Galbraith and D.A. Stroud (electronic resource)
- Corporate literacy: discovering the senses of the organisation by Anne Kauhanen-Simanainen
- Leadership for the disillusioned: moving beyond myths and heroes to leading that liberates by Amanda Sinclair
- With love & fury: selected letters of Judith Wright edited by Patricia Clarke and Meredith McKinney
Check the Library catalogue for location details.