Triple J Hack – Australia’s Youth Radio Network has it’s own Current Affairs program, keeping the younger generation informed. Hack is a half hour daily program, covering news and issues, and the podcast is the entire program from each day.
- Web: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/default.htm
- Subscribe: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/podcast/hack_daily.xml
United Nations Radio – This isn’t a podcast as such, but the United Nations Radio Website has a multitude of downloadable mp3s. If you have an interest in any part of the world and what is happening, this site is for you.
Late Night Live – talk radio with a difference. Phillip Adams invites you to sit in on his conversations with the world’s most controversial thinkers.
Edpod – presents a mix of education stories from early childhood to the end of secondary school.It’s a jargon-free look at the experience of educators, researchers, parents and students. EdPod examines new education ideas, and asks whether things could or should be done differently.From the classroom to the staff room and on to the home, EdPod brings you the latest ideas about learning.
Australian Newsweek – A weekly round-up of the biggest stories to make the headlines in Australia.
- Web: http://www.skynews.com.au/podcast/
- Subscribe: http://www.skynews.com.au/podcast/feeds/newsweek.xml
CSIROPOD – listen to recent developments in our scientific and industrial research.
- Web: http://www.csiro.au/products/CSIROpod.html
- Subscribe: http://www.csiro.au/products/CSIROpod/index.xml
Lonely Planet – will take you on a journey, from the early years of stapling at the kitchen table right through to what’s happening now.
- Web: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/podcasts/
- Subscribe: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/podcasts/travelcast.xml