The exhibition Guggenheim Collection: 1940s to Now has just opened at the National Gallery of Victoria. Check this site for details about the exhibition, images, an overview of the exhibition’s themes and info about the Guggenheim Foundation. CSU Library has ordered the exhibition catalogue.
CSU Library has a number of publications about the Guggenheim collection and museums, and Guggenheim exhibition catalogues including:
- Robert Mapplethorpe and the classical tradition: photographs and Mannerist prints (exhibition catalogue)
- Clemente (exhibition catalogue)
- After mountains and sea : Frankenthaler 1956-1959 (exhibition catalogue)
- Ellsworth Kelly: a retrospective edited by Diane Waldman (exhibition catalogue)
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum – an overview of the NY Guggenheim museum
- Masterpieces from the Guggenheim (exhibition catalogue)
- Frank Lloyd Wright, the Guggenheim correspondence – about the design and construction of the New York Museum
- The artist and the camera: Degas to Picasso by Dorothy Kosinski (exhibition catalogue)
Check the CSU Library catalogue for location details.