The Library is currently has two new journal databases on trial: Communication & Mass Media Complete, and VetMed Resource:
Communication & Mass Media Complete
Communication & Mass Media Complete provides quality research in areas related to communication and mass media. CMMC contains journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study. CMMC offers cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for more than 460 journals, and selected coverage of nearly 200 more, for a combined coverage of more than 660 titles and full text for 350 journals.
Features of VetMed Resource include:
- Access to over 1 million relevant records from the acclaimed CAB Abstracts database
- Coverage of over 3000 veterinary and animal science journals, with records gathered from over 125 countries
- Access to full text proceedings covering major conferences world-wide
- Complete access to the animal health and production compendium (disease and drug databases, and extensive image library)
- ‘In brief and in depth’ news articles written on topics of recent interest
- ‘Ask a Human’ help features, including custom-built expert searches – for when you just aren’t finding what you need
- Pre-prepared searches on topics in high-demand – recommended and requested by you
You can access these journal databases through the Library Website, under Find Information > Journal Databases > Trial Journal Databases
** Once you’ve had a look through these journal databases be sure to let us know what you think by filling in a eResources Trial feedback form – your feedback will determine whether we permanently add them to our collection.