CSU Library staff would like to welcome all residential school students. “Res School” can be a busy time, so to make sure you get the most out of your time here, be sure to check our opening hours, and 24-hour Learning Commons access page for more details.
While you’re on campus you’ll have access to a wide range of services and resources; these include:
- access to the 24-hour study space in the Learning Commons in Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst and Orange (see our Learning Commons pages for more details)
- printing and photocopying facilities
- laptops for 4 hourly loans
- quiet study areas
- daily newspapers
- wireless internet access
- access to both our print and electronic collections
- and of course, staff on hand to assist you.