A warm welcome to all Residential School students coming on campus.
We hope you find your way to the Library during the course of your stay.
Library staff can help with:
- how to use the Library catalogue (Primo Search)
- finding and borrowing books
- how to find information using a wide range of resources including journal databases and ebooks
- showing you around the Library (don’t forget to bring your CSU Student ID card)
- and so much more, all you have to do is Ask Us!
The Library is open session hours during your residential School, with virtual Ask a Librarian services including live chat, phone, fourm and web forms being available too.
You can find the Library in the Learning Commons on campus or take a virtual tour.
Wagga Learning Commons is currently undergoing a ‘colourful’ refurbishment, but all facilities are still available.
The Learning Commons 24/7 zone is available to you outside Library opening hours by swiping your student ID card for access.
Inside the 24/7 zone you will find computers, printers, wireless Internet, parent’s room, vending machines and assisitive technology facilities. Find out more about the Learning Commons on each campus here.