Below is a selection of new e-Books added to the collection this week:
- Atlas of Small Animal Wound Management and Reconstructive Surgery – Essential information on basic principles of wound healing, wound management, and common wound complications. Check Availability
- Basic Statistics : A Primer for the Biomedical Sciences – Presents relevant, up-to-date coverage of research methodology using careful explanations of basic statistics and how they are used to address practical problems that arise in the medical and public health settings. Check Availability
- Bone Marrow Pathology – Provides information on all common disease entities, but also covers rare disorders in which bone marrow examination is useful. Check Availability
- Cinema : A Visual Anthropology – Provides a clear and concise summary of the key ideas, debates, and texts of the most important approaches to the study of fiction film from around the world.Check Availability
- Cinema Wars : Hollywood Film and Politics in the Bush-Cheney Era– Explores the intersection of film, politics, and US culture and society through a bold critical analysis of the films, TV shows, and documentaries produced in the early 2000s. Check Availability
- Do-It-Yourself Web Sites for Dummies – With simple, step-by-step instruction that will build your confidence as you build your site. Check Availability
- Environmental Health : From Global to Local – An overview of the methodology and paradigms of this burgeoning field. Check Availability
- Hollywood Blockbusters : The Anthropology of Popular Movies – Original insights into modern film classics, American culture, and anthropological theory – will appeal to students of Film, Media, Anthropology, Sociology, and Cultural Studies. Check Availability
- Horse Business Management : Managing a Successful Yard – Down-to-earth and highly readable, this book demonstrates how to apply modern business theory to create success. Check Availability
- Oral Medicine and Pathology at a Glance – Provides a concise and accessible introduction and revision aid. Check Availability
- Responding to Problem Behavior in Schools : The Behavior Education Program – This bestselling book has been used in schools across the country to establish efficient and cost-effective systems of Tier II positive behavior support. Check Availability
View more new eBooks here select the week then the ‘E-Resources (web sites, electronics books)’ link.
More information on e-Books is here.