Charles Sturt University staff and students now have access to a fantastic resource called Scootle.
Scootle is a one-stop-shop for educators and education students with access to more than 15,000 digital resources from the National Digital Learning Resources Network which is managed by Education Services Australia.
The digital resources are aligned to the Australian curriculum in the subject areas of English, History, Maths and Science, and are designed for use with both primary and secondary school students.
- interactive, multimedia resources
- audio, photo and video resources that result from partnerships with national private and public cultural and collection agencies
- open-ended tools for teachers and students to create learning resources
- interactive assessment resources
- work samples
- collections of curriculum resources
- teacher ideas and units of work.
To access Scootle, you firstly need to register. For information on registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Scootle is superseding the The Learning Federation’s e-content site but current users will still be able to access resources until June 30, when the content is to be transferred to Scootle, and when you will then need to create a Scootle account.
More resources for Education students can be found on the Library’s Useful Education Websites.