Charles Sturt University staff and students now have access to a fantastic resource called Scootle.
- interactive, multimedia resources
- audio, photo and video resources that result from partnerships with national private and public cultural and collection agencies
- open-ended tools for teachers and students to create learning resources
- interactive assessment resources
- work samples
- collections of curriculum resources
- teacher ideas and units of work.
Note: Scootle is superseding the The Learning Federation’s e-content site but current users will still be able to access resources until June 30, when the content is to be transferred to Scootle, and when you will then need to create a Scootle account.
More resources for Education students can be found on the Library’s Useful Education Websites.