CSU2 mobile app for quick, on-the-go access to the Library resources – Check out the Library icon.
|CSU2 Mobile App|
The latest “app” is called CSU2 and is now available for downloading on suitable Android & iOS devices. This version has improved content and functionality.
You can search for available texts and resources using Primo Search. Use My Library Record to renew and request books. Use Library Guides for research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources.
- Message Centre – read, review and archive all your student.csu messages. All your Message Centre information is seamlessly kept in sync with the student.csu.Message Centre.
- News – keep up to date with the latest News from CSU’s newsroom, including the Vice Chancellor’s blog, Library and Student news.
- Maps – view major campus locations and services with integrated Smartphone GPS
- Get Help – Emergency and Service contact details at your fingertips.
- Service Access – one location access to mHub, Interact2 (requires Blackboard Learn app) and Library search facilities.
- Events – keep track of important University dates, add selected dates to your device’s calendar.
- Videos – access all of CSU’s online videos, including the CSU Library and AVFX YouTube channels.
- Photos – browse through the large collection of CSU’s photo libraries.
For more information and download options, go to Mobile App – CSU2.
To keep informed of new releases you can follow @CharlesSturtUni on Twitter or connect via the CSU Facebook page. The Student News page and Message Centre will also provide regular updates on developments. You can make feature suggestions via the student.csu.feedback page.