We can help you even when the Library is closed.
Any time, day or night, you can submit a question to our librarians and get a response within one working day – Ask a Librarian Web Form
Submit a query using our live forms to:
- book a librarian
- suggest new material
- comment, give feedback
- (for academics) place items on eReserve and Reserve.
- All our forms can be accessed from here.
Search our knowledge base for fast results. Use the knowledge base to ‘ask a new question’.
Take advantage of our Online Tutorials. Our online tutorials show how to:
- find eReserve and Reserve material,
- request a loan or scan for items at other campuses or already on loan,
- navigate the library website,
- search our catalogue “Primo”,
- use journal databases and the internet more effectively
- develop advanced research skills.