Are you studying Nursing or related subjects at Charles Sturt? We have a new dynamic and focused resource to assist with your studies!
ClinicalKey Student: Nursing is a collection of nursing resources. ClinicalKey Student: Nursing is a collection of more than 130 eBooks, more than 24,000 images and 20 videos on the care of older adults
ClinicalKey Student: Nursing includes the following prescribed textbooks:
- NRS160 – Contexts of Nursing, 6th edition.
- NRS162 – The Clinical Placement: an essential guide for nursing students, 4th edition.
- NRS274 – Understanding Pathophysiology, 3rd edition.
- HRS211 – Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing, 5th edition.
- HIP202 – Evidence-Based Pactice Across the Health Profession, 3rd edition.
- HIP302 – Promoting Health: the primary health care approach, 7th edition.
- CLS412 – Emergency and Trauma Care for Nurses and Paramedics, 3rd edition.
- MID447 – Law for Nurses and Midwives, 9th edition
Personalise your Bookshelf for study: add books to your Bookshelf to highlight text, add notes, create flashcards, use the read aloud function and share content with fellow students. To take advantage of the Bookshelf features plus read your book offline, download the Bookshelf app for Windows 10+ or Mac OS, or use the free mobile app available from iOS and Android app stores.
Enhance your lesson presentations: search for images in ClinicalKey Student: Medicine, add them to your presentation and export to PowerPoint.
Explore this resource now, as you start your new year of learning with us.
Important Note: Staff and students must register to log in and use the ClinicalKey Student resources. Alternatively you can also use your existing ScienceDirect, Scopus, or Mendeley username and password.