Below is a selection of new e-Books added to the collection this week:
- Acute Medicine : a practical guide to the management of medical emergencies – A pocket guide to the management of medical emergencies for front-line hospital doctors. Check Availability
- Methods in Reproductive Aquaculture : marine and freshwater species – This book provides information on endangered, highly profitable species for aquaculture or fisheries and species with high potential in laboratory research. Check Availability
- Phytogenics in Animal Nutrition : natural concepts to optimize gut health and performance – Represents a review of existing knowledge, as well as a basis for future research and development for scientists and the feed industry in order to develop efficacious phytogenic preparations for animal nutrition. Check Availability
- Qualitative Research : studying how things work – Provides invaluable guidance for thinking through and planning a qualitative study. Check Availability
- Quality of Life Outcomes in Clinical Trials and Health-Care Evaluation : a practical guide to analysis and interpretation – An essential, up-to-date guide to the design of studies and selection of the correct QoL instruments for observational studies and clinical trials. Check Availability
- Sport and Physical Education : the key concepts – This book has been written specifically for students of sport studies and physical education, introducing basic terms and concepts. Check Availability
- The Shoestring Library – An organized collection of budget saving methods, materials, and strategies, these tips are all tried-and-true examples of ways to stretch the media specialist’s budget and time, and change even the drabbest library into an inviting oasis of learning. Check Availability
View more new eBooks here select the week then the ‘E-Resources (web sites, electronics books)’ link.
More information on e-Books is here.