Below is a selection of new eBooks added to the collection this week:
- A Companion to Bioethics – Covers all the material that the reader needs to thoroughly grasp the ideas and debates involved in bioethics. Check Availability
- Advancing Nursing Practice in Pain Management – Showcases the development and evaluation of innovative examples of pain management initiatives by advanced practitioners. Check Availability
- An Introduction to Distance Education : Understanding Teaching and Learning in a New Era – Outlines the practical skills and information that are essential to effective distance education design, delivery and navigation. Check availability
- Carjacked : The Culture of the Automobile and its Effect on our Lives – Sheds new light on the complex impact of the automobile on American society and shows us how to develop a new and healthier relationship with cars. Check Availability
- Essentials of Forensic Psychological Assessment – Provides guidance on custody cases, expert witness assessment, and substance abuse assessment. Check Availability
- Learning with Online and Mobile Technologies : A Student Survival Guide – Shows you the many ways in which online and mobile technologies can be used for study and give you guidance on how best to use them. Check Availability
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing – A comprehensive, evidence-based text for nurses and midwives caring for sick newborn babies. Check Availability
- Oral Microbiology at a Glance – The ideal companion for students of microbiology, all students of dentistry, and early career clinicians. Check Availability
- Orphaned by the Colour of my Skin : A Stolen Generation Story – Provides an in-depth account of one person’s experiences as a ‘Stolen Generation’ Aboriginal Australian.Check Availability
- Teaching Secondary Science : Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding – A comprehensive guide to all aspects of science teaching, providing a wealth of information and ideas about different approaches. Check Availability
Click on Check Availability to access these titles.
The full list of new eBooks can be accessessed here and more information on eBooks is here.