Below is a selection of new e-Books added to the collection this week:
- A cubic mile of oil : the looming global energy crisis and options for averting it – Describes the various energy sources and how we use them, projects their future contributions, and delineates what it would take to develop them to annually produce a CMO from each of them. Check Availability
- Applied criminal psychology : a guide to forensic behavioral sciences – Provides the reader with a comprehensive and practical guide to psychological research and techniques. Check Availability
- Building a Web site for dummies – Fully updated for the cutting-edge tools and trends. Check Availability
- Dear Gabriel : letter to an autistic son – This touching memoir takes the form of a letter a father writes to his autistic son. Check Availability
- Essential midwifery practice : postnatal care – Summarises the important developments in postnatal care in relation to recent policy and guidance and relates the recommendations to midwifery practice in a clear and easily understood manner. Check Availability
- Lean higher education : increasing the value and performance of university processes – Provides the understanding and the tools required to return education to the consumers it was designed to serve—the students. Check Availability
- Managing health and safety in the dental practice : a practical guide – Provides clear, straightforward information about the key requirements relating to health and safety in dental practices. Check Availability
- Mastering e-business – An innovative teaching framework to help students gain a thorough understanding of the principles of this vital aspect of business and management. Check Availability
- Perfect enemy : the law enforcement manual of Islamist terrorism – Provides unbiased and accurate information to acquaint our law enforcement officers and Homeland Security officials with the Islamist mindset and threat. Check Availability
- Seeking asylum : human smuggling and bureaucracy at the border – Demonstrates the centrality of space and place in efforts to control the fate of unwanted migrants. Check Availability
- The Simpsons and philosophy : the d’oh! of Homer – Is an insightful and humorous look at the philosophical tenets of America’s favorite animated family. Check Availability
- Zombies, vampires, and philosophy : chicken soup for the soulless – Teaches philosophical wisdom by looking closely at entertainment icons. Check Availability
View more new eBooks here select the week then the ‘E-Resources (web sites, electronics books)’ link.
More information on e-Books is here.