Search@CSU Library, the library’s new search discovery tool, has undergone numerous enhancements and refinements in order to better meet the needs of CSU Library users.
Some recent improvements include:
- Changing the name of ‘My Basket’ (where you can save searches and check your holds and loan information) to ‘My folder’;
- Improving the appearance of the ‘add to my folder’ icon, which appears beside each item in your search results;
- More accurate ‘resource type’ categories, e.g. ‘books’, ‘ebooks’;
- Subtitles now included in search queries using ‘starts with’ and
‘in the title’ search refinements;
- The options for refining your search by ‘author’ after entering a search query are now sorted by author name, rather than the number of results for each author;
- Improved searching by ISBN;
- Improved display of records with multiple versions of editions;
A mobile version of Search@CSU Library is currently undergoing testing. This will allow CSU Library users to more easily and effficiently search the library’s holdings from smartphones and other mobile devices.