Now that it’s O-Week, have a look at our 10 quick library tips. It’s the perfect way to start research for your first assignment.
- Get access to ebooks and online journal articles.
- Use Primo Search to find resources.
- Obtain a CSU ID card to be able to place requests for loans or copies.
- Borrow and return materials free of charge.
- Borrow for up to 4 weeks.
- Use My Library Record to check requests, loans and more.
- Explore our FAQs, tutorials and podcasts.
- Contact us for direct assistance.
- Enter the Scavenger Hunt to win a prize.
- Visit the Library tab on the student.csu site to discover our resources and services.
More tips to get you started with library services are in the Library Orientation Toolbox.