Each week the library adds 100’s of new titles to the Library collection,
here is a selection of recent titles:
- Discovering Computers : Technology in a World of Computers, Mobile Devices, and the Internet – Provides students only with what they really need to know to be successful digital citizens in college and beyond. Check Availability
- The sun dancin’ : people and place in Coonabarabran – History of Forky Mountain Reserve Burrabeedee Mission from the 1880s until people left under the influence of the assimilation policy of the 1950s.
- How To Do Your Research Project – A Guide
for Students in Education and Applied Social
Sciences. Check Availability
- Classroom Management – Creating Positive Learning Environments. Check Availability
- Fundamentals of Nursing and Midwifery – A Person-Centred Approach to Care. Check Availability
- Screenwriting – Reveals the mysteries behind how the best scripts are written and reach the screen. Check Availability
- The Forgotten Rebels of Eureka – ‘The uncut story of the day the Australian people found their voice’. Check Availability
- Flavor Chemistry of Wine and Other Alcoholic
Beverages – Describes the advances in flavor
chemistry research related to alcoholic beverages.
- Scenes of Reading – Is Australian Literature a World Literature? Check Availability
- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Major Social Theorists – Offers significant updates and revisions to the original Blackwell Companion published a decade ago. Check Availability
- Law Enforcement Ethics – Classic and Contemporary Issues. Check Availability
Check out the complete list of new titles on our-new look New Titles page.