The CSU Library provides library services to students and staff anywhere, any time
All students and staff can access:
- ebooks, ejournals, online articles, online reference (dictionaries, encyclopedias), articles listed in google scholar and multimedia resources using Primo Search
- course readings via Subject Reserve
- short videos, library and subject guides on how to use the Library and find resources for your assignments
- up-to-date news information on what is happening in your Library via Facebook, Twitter, the Library blog and YouTube
- My Library Records in Primo Search, allowing you to check when your loans are due, renew your resources and view your borrowing history. For information on logging in see our watchit tutorial
Physical resources – what can I borrow?
- book loans can be renewed up to four times, and DVDs or videos once only
- you can also request scanned copies of book chapters and journal articles that are only available in print form
- Inter-library loans for books not held by CSU are available for CSU students and staff living in Australia, and copy requests can be delivered electronically worldwide. Charges may apply.
- up to 20 items with a loan period of 28 days for books and 14 days for DVDs and videos
Higher degree (PhD., Masters and Honours) students and staff can borrow:
- up to 50 items with a loan period of 12 weeks for books and 14 days for DVDs and videos
Our “Services for” webpage gives a more detailed listing of what services and information you can access from the library
**Ask Us via phone, live chat or the ‘Ask a Librarian‘ web form if you are not sure on how to access any of these resources. We’re here to help**