Have you just graduated? Would you still like to be able to access library resources?
Join the CSU Alumni Member Benefits Program and activate your library alumni membership to receive access to the following resources:
- Remote access to over 4000 full text journals through the Ebsco Academic and Business Search Alumni Editions
- In person borrowing at any of the CSU campus libraries, including access to items from other campus libraries.
- Full Primo Search facilities, including requesting and loan renewal services.
- Walk in access to photocopying and scanning.
To access all of these resources:
- Register as an alumni,
- Email email@example.com for confirmation of your registration and to receive a login and password to access journal databases.
- To borrow books from the library bring to the Library:
- A copy of the email confirming your registration
- A signed Library Membership Application Form
- Passport style photo
- Photographic proof of identity
Your library application will be processed within five working days and we will contact you by email when your new library card is ready to be picked up.
For more details on what you can access, browse through our Alumni Members webpages.
We also have a guide to information resources you can access as an alumni.