Are you getting ready to do your workplace learning? You may also know this as fieldwork, clinical placement, professional learning… Let us help you get organised!
Before leaving for your placement, you can:
- Borrow items such as books, kits, AV materials, DVD’s for the length of your placement, plus one week. Enquire at the Ask Us Desk at your campus library
- Borrow items up to one week prior to leaving your campus
While on placement, you can:
- Request items such as AV material, kits, DVD’s and books to be sent to you and/or scanned book chapters and journal articles to be emailed to you
- Submit your requests using the Workplace Learning Form.
- Receive your requested items from the Library via Australia Post, for free (within Australia), however return postage if your responsibility
If you aren’t having any luck finding resources, as always, please Contact us! Our friendly staff are here to help you!