Due to scheduled maintenance ProQuest Ebook Central will be unavailable 12pm – 5pm Sunday 22 April.
If you are planning to study during this time we recommend that you download your required pages before Sunday.
To download your required pages:
- Login to ProQuest Ebook Central to maximise your printing allowance
- Open the eBook using the “Read Online” button
- Browse and identify the pages you need
- Use the printer icon to save the pages to your personal device as a PDF.
- Close the tab to exit the eBook and make it available to other students.
Our apologies for the inconvenience, please contact us if you require assistance.