The Berg Fashion Library is a leading resource for students and researchers of Fashion Studies, or for anyone interested in the fascinating world of fashion. This unique digital hub for interdisciplinary research in fashion and dress offers access to a large range of resources on world dress and fashion throughout history, including items such as:
- The Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion.
- The full-text of approximately 100+ academic e-books that cover important classic and modern writings on fashion.
- Extra reference resources such as The Dictionary of Fashion History.
- An extensive colour image bank of more than 13,000 images, from museums, the London College of Fashion, and the print encyclopaedia.
- A museum directory, with listings of dress collections in museums around the world.
- A unique exhibition archive, reference works, and teaching resources to enrich and enliven studies across many disciplines.
Photo credit: © MFIT via bloomsburyfashioncentral.com