Your subject outline may also list eReserve readings. These can include scanned articles or book chapters available online through Primo Search. To locate your readings simply search your subject code in Primo. You can also watch this short video we’ve made on finding your eReserve readings.
Online Library Workshops
Explore the library services available to you by registering for our Online Library Workshops. These workshops run from Tuesday 6 November to Thursday 13 December. They run for an hour (generally start at 1pm) and are on a range of services and resources.
Make the most of the CSU services which can assist you during your time at University:
- Student Central provides a first point of contact service to currently enrolled students representing the division and schools of the University.
- Future Students can help with costs associated with attending university. They can connect you with scholarships, loans and government assistance that can help make study more affordable.
- ALLaN (Academic Literacy, Learning and Numeracy) Team provide support to all CSU students. They provide assignment feedback service, workshops, online discussion board, weekend quick question call back and much more.
- Division of Finance have some valuable financial assistance information, skills and help and also offer workshops to assist you with your financial well-being. There is also assistance available with student loans and emergency food vouchers.
- CSU Outreach Team help you reach your potential while studying online at uni. They will help you make the most of your online study tools and build your study skills and techniques.
Help is always available. Develop your study skills and explore CSU’s services and support teams.
Good luck with your studies!