Do you really know about everything that CSU Library has to offer? Whether you’re just beginning your studies or a seasoned student/staff member, the library can help you achieve the best results in your study or work. Did you know…
- Our library staff are always ready to help, and you can contact them in multiple ways? To consult with a librarian face to face, visit your campus library during opening hours. Alternatively, you can chat to a librarian from the comfort of your own home, ask a question via an online form or ring 1800 275 278. Our staff include Indigenous, faculty and disability liaison librarians.
- You can find and request items in the library’s collection using Primo Search? You can request physical items be sent to your campus (or home, for distance students) and partial digitisations of books be sent via email. Watch this video to see how. If the library doesn’t hold an item, you can request it through an interlibrary loan.
- As well as our physical collection, we have plenty of online resources?The library holds eBooks, online journals, and has access to over 100 databases. eBooks are convenient to access from anywhere and some can be downloaded to read and print.
- We have extensive material on how to use the Library’s resources to get the best results? Our training videos range from basics such as using Primo Search and renewing your loans online to higher degree research support and how to create an ORCDiD ID. We also have three different kinds of online Library Guides. Research Skills Guides are course-specific and focus on helping you find resources for assessments; Library Resource Guides gather resources on general subjects such as Creative Writing, Engineering and Policing; and General Purpose guides provide information from how to use eBooks to writing a literature review.
- Our multiple Online Learning Workshops provide interactive training on multiple subjects such as using eBooks, EndNote and searching databases? They are free and open to all. Register here to attend and receive a recorded copy of the session afterwards to keep.