No matter where you are or what you’re doing this long weekend, if you need Library help we have a bunch of online resources to get you through our Easter closure times.
Even if our doors are closed you can always access our vast range of online service options 24/7, including gems such as:
- Library Resource Guides – Subject and discipline specific guides helping you find and use journals, databases, websites, standards and other library resources relevant to your study. Check out our “how to” guides, such as Database help, EndNote, eBooks, and Primo Search Help, to help you with navigating our online resources. We also have guides to support researchers and teaching staff, on topics such as Research Data Management, Literature review, and Information and Research Literacies.
- The CSU Library YouTube channel – Watch our videos and learn how to find scholarly resources using Primo Search and the web. Learn how to evaluate and manage your research.
- Theses and Dissertations – Find and access CSU, Australian and international theses and dissertations in the CSU Research Output (CRO) repository.
- Take a look at our Research page for resources on the research cycle, planning, funding, gathering and analysing, publishing and much more!
- Your Digital Life – 3 self-paced learning modules that explore digital citizenship and digital communication. Why not try these modules out over the Christmas break to help hone your digital skills?
- Referencing – The referencing page in the student portal answers any questions you may have about in text citations and bibliographies – try our Academic Referencing Tool (ART) or download the CSU Guide to APA Referencing.
If you’re near a CSU campus, the 24 hour Learning Commons areas will be open, and our Port Macquarie, Dubbo & Orange collections are also accessible. All services resume on April 23, but if you need to let us know something over the long weekend you can also submit a web form. We hope everyone enjoys their break! Please contact us if you have any questions regarding Library access over this long weekend.
The Library opening hours will also be different on Anzac Day, Thursday the 25th of April. Please take a look at our opening hours for more information about accessing the Library on Anzac Day.