We’re open and here to help!
The Library’s Chat & Phone staff are here for you, and our libraries are open for you to study and borrow. You’ll need to wear a face mask at all times in the Library. Check the website for our opening hours.
If you have to stay home and you need help, don’t hesitate to use our chat & phone service. There are also a lot of self-help resources about finding readings, searching for information, and more, available on the website.
If you want to come to campus in person:
- Check in using QR codes in every building you enter
- Wear a face mask while indoors
- 1 person is permitted every 4 square metres
- Use the hand sanitising stations, and practice good hygiene otherwise
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.