As part of the on-going process of providing access to highly used and content specific eJournals the Library undertakes the purchase of what are called Backfile Subscriptions. This is a way of providing University students and staff with access to those journals we only hold in hardcopy (or print) format.
The following is a selection of Backfile Subscriptions the University holds: .
- Advances in Virus Research. (Pre 1995 to 2016.)
- Advances in Applied Microbiology. (Pre 1995 to 2016.)
- AmericanJjournal of Clinical Pathology (1931 to 1995.)
- Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. (1970 to 2006.)
- Social Work. (1956 to 1995.)
- Analytica Chimica Acta. (Pre 1995 to 2004.)
- Clinica Chimica Acta : International Monthly of Clinical Chemistry. (Pre 1995 to 2004.)
- Heart & lung : the journal of critical care. (Pre 1995 to 2004.)
- The American Journal of Medicine. (1995 to 2004.)
- Current Issues in Criminal Justice. (1989 to 2006.)
- JOPERD : the journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance. (1896 to 2006.)
- International Journal of Remote Sensing. (1980 to 2006.)
- The American Mathematical Monthly : the official journal of the Mathematical Association of America. (1894 to 2006.)
To access and use any of these eJournals search by the Journal title in Primo, and investigate how they can help and support you in your studies.