In 2008 Wiley and Blackwell Synergy databases merged to create Wiley InterScience, a journal database that CSU currently subscribes to nearly 1300 journals through.
On 7-8 August Wiley-Blackwell will launch the new ‘Wiley Online Library’ service, which will replace Wiley InterScience.
The service will provide:
- a new user friendly search interface
- improved identification of content available to CSU staff and students
- email alerts, export to EndNote, linking to references or citing articles
- improved full text, image, tables and graph features
- personalisation options for alerts and saved articles
More detailed information is available from this brochure.
If you’re a current Wiley InterScience user, don’t worry, redirects will be in place for the move to the Wiley Online Library, and the CSU Library will update links to the new database from the Library Journal Database web pages.
Links to full text content in Wiley InterScience that subject coordinators have created and included in Interact, should continue to work after the move to the Wiley Online Library. Links created using the CSU guide to Create Links to Resources are based on the Digital Object Identifier (DOI), which will not be affected by the changes.
If you need assistance using Wiley Online Library, please contact CSU Library.