Below is a selection of new eBooks added to the collection this week:
- A short history of film – Provides an accessible overview of the major movements, directors, studios, and genres from the 1880s to the present. Check Availability
- Clinical manual for treatment of alcoholism and addictions – Provides a concise overview of addiction treatment issues relevant to physicians, nurses, psychologists, social workers, alcohol and drug counselors, and rehabilitation therapists who are involved in the care of patients with substance use disorders. Check Availability
- Computer and information security handbook – Presents information on how to analyze risks to your networks and the steps needed to select and deploy the appropriate countermeasures to reduce your exposure to physical and network threats. Check Availability
- Digital landscape photography – Offers a fresh look at current ways to shoot landscapes by making the most of digital format. Check Availability
- Facebook marketing : an hour a day – Serves as the ultimate step-by-step guide to developing a winning Facebook marketing campaign. Check Availability
- Handbook of drugs in intensive care : an A-Z guide – Gives up-to-date advice on established drugs as well as providing advice on those recently approved. Check Availability
- Lost in translation – One of the indie hits of 2004, this book provides an in-depth analysis of the balance of more and less mainstream qualities offered by the film. Check Availability
- Sport and the law – Describes key legal concepts in simple terms and covering issues such as negligence, defamation, doping, the responsibilities of club administrators and more. Check Availability
Click on Check Availability to access these titles.
The full list of new eBooks can be accessessed here and more information on eBooks is here.