You can renew your loans in Primo Search
1. Visit Primo Search.
2. Click My Library Record at the top of the page.
3. Enter your CSU username and password.
4. Click Loans from the list of Activities.
5. You will see a list of all your current loans. Click the Renew link next to the loan you want to renew, or click Renew All at the top of the page to renew all your current loans.
You will not be able to renew loans if:
• items are more than two weeks overdue
• you have outstanding Library fines or charges of $100.00
• another student has placed a request on that item
primo search is not working for me. All I get is a back screen.
I'd need some more details about your computer and exactly what's happening – Give us a call on 1800 808 369, fill out our web form: http://www.csu.edu.au/division/library/help/web-form or use our Live Chat Service and we'll be more than happy to help you work out what's happening.
I have the same problem…all i get is a back screen. Havea MAC if that helps.
I'm having the same problem as 'Anonymous'. Do I need to subscribe to FeedBurner first? Margie
When you say "back" screen, what are you referring to? Where and when is this screen coming up?
As I recommended in my first comment, please contact us if you're having problems so we can work out what's happening. http://www.csu.edu.au/division/library/help/ask
Sorry, primo search is slow and untidy in its navigation design. the old catalogue page had everything in one neat little block. Change for change sake is disastrous.If it aint broke, don't try and fix it!
Thanks for your feedback – perhaps you'd like to submit some more specific details to our Primo Search team: http://csu.altarama.com/reft100.aspx?pmi=EqkGm7NpxN
The decision to move to Primo Search was based on a lot of feedback from users who found the old catalogue quite difficult to use, so it's definitely not something that was decided lightly.
If you'd like some assistance navigating Primo Search, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://www.csu.edu.au/division/library/help/ask
Comments are closed.