two years we run a Client Satisfaction survey which we use to to understand what library services really help you in your study, research or work and what library services you need us to improve.
|photo credit: HowardLake via photopin cc>|
In 2012 the Library recorded an overall score of 80.1% placing CSU in the top 25% of libraries surveyed. You can see more of the results of our previous surveys here.
Whether you are a staff member or a student studying by Distance Education within Australia or overseas, or if you are an internal student on a CSU campus you can complete the survey at:
It will take approximately 10-15 minutes of your time however, the results will be invaluable in determining what we are doing well and in what areas we need to improve.
As a result of your feedback in past surveys, we have:
- Extended opening hours and virtual reference services,
- Made more resources accessible on mobile devices,
- Created more flexible spaces in the 24/7 Learning Commons,
- Greatly increased our online resources including eBooks and journal databases,
- Designed custom Library guides and online tutorials and
- Delivered Online Library Workshops, helping you to find the resources you need.
Not only will you be contributing to future Library services and resources but every participant can win $$$$. Everyone completing the survey will go in a draw win one of four $200 cash prizes. However, you must complete the entry
form at the end of the survey to go in the draw to win.
Winners will be
announced after the survey closes.
So please take this opportunity and tell us what you really think about your Library.