Are you one of our new students studying Engineering or Law through CSU? Your CSU Library staff have been working hard, building a collection of the perfect resources to get you through your studies.
2016 sees the beginning of an exciting era, with the introduction of CSU’s innovative new Engineering program. Watch this video to find out more about our dynamic approach to Engineering.
New Engineering resources include:
- New Engineering database Engineering Source
- New Engineering eBook collections Institute of Civil Engineering eBooks and CRCnetBase eBooks
- New Engineering Library Resource Guide
2016 also welcomes the introduction of CSU’s exciting new Law program. Here’s a quick video to introduce you to some of the complexities of case law.
New Law resources include:
- Expanded collections in law databases including LexisNexis AU, Westlaw AU and CCH Intelliconnect. You can find a comprehensive list of the databases available on our Law Databases page
- New eBook collection Oxford Law eBooks
- New citator CaseBase
- The Encyclopaedic Australian Legal Dictionary
- New Law Library Resource Guide
If you still can’t find what you’re after, try a Primo Search. And if you’re still not having any luck, just Contact Us, and we’ll be happy to help!