- links to websites or documents included with Interact2 subject notes or learning modules,
- readings made available via Primo Search – search with subject code, author or title keyword.
If your lecturer or study notes advise you to expect the readings by email:
- you will receive a CSU email with pdf files attached. The email may come via your Interact2 subject site,
- the email will have a subject line such as CSU course readings for JST110,
- the readings are for you to download or print. To comply with Australian Copyright law, you may not pass the files on or publish the readings online.
- check spam and junk folders,
- check your security settings.
- follow up with your lecturer,
- Ask a Librarian,
- contact the eReserve Team, firstname.lastname@example.org – include your name, student number, subject code and required readings.
Like all your subject readings printed for you?
- CSU Print offers a service where, for a charge, they will print and post out all your subject readings for you. More details at: CSU eReserve print request form.