|Books ready to be parcelled up and sent out|
To request a book to be posted to you:
When selecting where you want the book sent to, you’ll need to select the home address option
Request your books through Primo selecting home address option (available only to Online students*) and we will post them out to you the next business working day.
We will mail the requests to you using the address you have given CSU
- you can check what it is through the Administration tab on your student webpage
- If the book is already on loan we will post it to you as soon as it is returned.
- your loan receipt, showing the date the book was lent to you and when it is due back
- a reply paid library addressed label to return your books.
Keep the original packaging the books came in so when you are ready to post back your books you can put them back into the original package with the reply paid label on top of your original address label and put it straight in the post.
To request a book digitisation (scan)
Please note that Copyright law means we can only scan 10% or one chapter of a book (whichever is the greater amount)
* Unfortunately these services are not available to Study Centre students or students studying through one of our off-shore partners. Students living overseas and studying with CSU will have to pay for the return postage to Australia.
These services are also available to Port Macquarie students studying internally.