Did you know that 91% of CSU students are non school leavers? That’s why we like to celebrate Adult Learners Week at the Library, and commit to supporting life long learning! ALW is celebrated from the 1-8 Sept., with many events and activities designed to promote the benefits of learning. There are so many opportunities to learn available in Australia, including right here at CSU!
Some of the many ways the CSU Library likes to support our Adult Learners include:
- Providing regular Online Library Workshops to help you with referencing (using EndNote), using Library databases, and finding online journal articles.
- Writing subject specific Library Guides, which contain heaps of amazing resources, links and study tips.
- Offering fantastic social media sites for you to keep up to date with all the Library news. Explore our sites and follow us!
- Recording training videos to help you learn about the many services the Library offers. These short videos give an in depth tutorial on each of our helpful services. Why not check out our YouTube channel to see more?
The Library also has great eJournals that investigate the topic of Adult Learning, some of these being:
- The Australian journal of adult learning
- Australian journal of adult and community education
- International journal of continuing education and lifelong learning
- European journal for research on the education and learning of adults, plus many more!
If you’d like more information about Lifelong learning, why not take a look at the Adult Learning Australia website, or check out our Adult and Vocational Education Libguide for some great resources and links. Never stop learning!