May the 12th is International Nurses Day. The International Council of Nurses (ICN) is the global voice of nursing, and continues to speak up and speak out. In 2018, the ICN is doing this louder and stronger than ever before with their theme for International Nurses Day: A Voice to Lead, Health is a Human Right.
- Human rights and health care, by Elizabeth Wicks.
- Nurses legal handbook, by Kathy G. Ferrell.
- Global health nursing in the 21st Century, by Suellen Breakey, Inge Corless, Nancy Meedzan and Patrice Nicholas.
- International Journal of Human Rights in Healthcare, Bingley, UK Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Smart Nursing: How to create a positive work environment that empowers and retains nurses, by June Fabre.
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, Royal Australian Nursing Federation.