Would you like to learn about the great services the Library offers and hone your research skills? The Library is getting ready for our next round of free Online Library Workshops (OLW’s) – our interactive sessions presented by CSU Librarians to assist with your study and research. If you’d like to get the best start to Session 3 and learn how to make the most of your library, check out the range of OLW’s we’re offering:
- Introduction to Library Services – 6 Nov. 1.00pm, 7 Nov. 6.00pm
- Finding Online Journal Articles – 13 November 1.00pm
- Using eBooks – 14 November 1.00pm
- Using Library Databases – 20 November 1.00pm
- EndNote for PC – 21 November 1.00pm
- Advanced Library Databases – 27 November 1.00pm
- EndNote for Mac – 28 November 1.00pm
- Learn to Connect: Developing your Personal Learning Network – 4 December 1.00pm
- Learn to Connect: Managing your Online Information – 11 December 1.00pm
- Learn to Connect: Secure your Digital Life – 13 December 1.00pm
During these workshops we’ll show you the resources and services the Library offers, and help you develop your research and information management skills. The workshops are offered over several weeks to allow more flexibility for attending, and each one runs for an hour.
You’ll need to register before each workshop to secure your place. Your registration email will include the links and steps to access the workshop. So what are you waiting for, register online today! If you need help with registration, or have any questions about our workshops, please contact us at the Library.