Would you like to learn about the great services the Library offers and hone your research skills? The Library is getting ready for our next round of free Online Library Workshops (OLWs) – our interactive sessions presented by CSU Librarians to assist you with your study and research. If you’d like to get the best start to Session 2 and learn how to make the most of your library, check out the range of OLWs we’re offering:
- Introduction to Library services – Discover the services and scholarly resources we offer to support you in your studies.
- Finding online journal articles – What are Journal Articles, & what does Peer Reviewed mean? Join us to find out!
- Using eBooks – Learn how to find, read, and download eBooks using Primo Search.
- Using Library databases – Learn how to find, read, and download eBooks using Primo Search.
- Advanced Library databases – Proximity searching, Combining search sets and using thesaurus options – we show you how!
- EndNote for Mac – Find, download and learn to use this free referencing software on a Mac.
- EndNote for PC – Find, download and learn to use this free referencing software on a PC.
- Promote yourself online – Stand out from the crowd, and learn about professional online profiles.
- Protect yourself online – Secure your online presence, and organise your information with these tips and tricks.
During these workshops we’ll show you all the resources and services the Library offers to help you really succeed in your studies. The workshops are running through July, August and September to allow more flexibility for attending. Remember to register before each workshop to secure your place in the class. The confirmation email you receive will include the links and steps to access the workshop. If you need any assistance with registration or have questions about our workshops, please contact us at the Library.