Do you have a business, product or service you’d like to develop? Applications for the AgriTech Incubator Program Cohort 5 are now open! This program is dedicated to helping support the growth of ‘the start-up ecosystem and SME business innovation in wider Riverina NSW’. It’s free for Charles Sturt students to apply and your idea doesn’t need to be related to agriculture, but be quick – applications close on the 12th this month.
The Library has specialised resources relating to business, innovation and start ups for all your research needs. Our collection holds both physical books and eBooks, journals and digital resources. Some of these include:
- Hungry Start Up Strategy by Peter S. Cohan
- The Innovation-Friendly Organization How to cultivate new ideas and embrace the change they bring by Anna Simpson
- Digital business models : driving transformation and innovation edited by Annabeth Aagaard
- Entrepreneurship marketing principles and practice of SME marketing by Sonny Nwankwo and Ayantunji Gbadamosi
- Business journal databases containing the latest research
- Several subject-specific business Library Resource Guides
- Educational business films and documentaries available on Kanopy
- Multiple Lynda (soon to be renamed to LinkedIn Learning) courses on subjects such as business, technology and product design
Remember you can contact the Library face-to face or through phone, chat and email. If you have any questions about our resources and how they can help you, get in touch with us today!