Before you start your education enhancement with LWW Health Library, click on the Logo above to Register and sign in with a free personal account. A personal account allows you to download eBook chapters, add bookmarks, set up email alerts, and create personalised quizzes.
The LWWHealthLibrary includes access to:
- Lippincott texts, cases, and self-assessment
- Procedure videos and audio files
- Easy-to-use course integration tools
- User-friendly and mobile-responsive interface
Key eBooks include:
- Clinically oriented anatomy 8th edition.
- Mark’s basic medical biochemistry: a clinical approach.
- Medical physiology: principles for clinical medicine
- Rubin’s pathology: clinicopatholigic foundations of medicine
LWW Health Library also includes:
- videos covering anatomy, biochemistry, epidemiology, pathology/pathophysiology, and physical examination
- Quiz banks tailored to specialities
- Patient education handouts
- Option to listen to an audio recording of chapters