AccessPhysiotherapy from McGraw-Hill Medical is devoted exclusively to the study, instruction, and practice of physical therapy – with groundbreaking content for today’s PT. This comprehensive online physiotherapy resource, which is updated regularly in realtime integrates leading physical therapy textbooks, procedure and exercise videos, image galleries, self-assessment tools, and a unique cadaver dissection tool –optimized for viewing on any device. AccessPhysiotherapy provides students with instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading physical therapy textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning or access quick answers as the need arises.
AccessPhysiotherapy provides support and reliable information designed to enhance your learning and development of the core principles of physical therapy features available include:
- A definitive collection of physical therapy texts from McGraw-Hill Medical, such as the fully searchable and complete content ofBrukner and Khan’s Clinical Sports Medicine – Volumes 1 & 2, Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention and Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- A robust and focused collection of narrated videos designed to teach exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions.
- Self-assessment questions designed to help students prepare for exams.
- An interactive cadaver dissection tool that students can use to gain valuable anatomical knowledge through unparalleled access to views of the entire human body, along with imaging slides and animations.
- Learn key concepts as they relate to physical therapy through an ongoing lecture series. (Students should confer with their lecturer if these lectures are suitable for their current studies.)
- Concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips.
Start and enhance your learning experience with AccessPhysiotherapy today!