There is so much to do in the first weeks of session, so we have some recommendations to give you the best start.
Your student card gives you access to:
- borrow and request items – it’s your Library card too!
- building access including 24/7 zones after hours
- Print, Copy and Scan facilities
- selected on campus purchases
Take a Library tour
Drop into your campus library during O-Week or early in the Session and find out about:
- The Learning Commons study spaces and facilities
- The Library collection, opening hours and how to borrow
- Where to get help
Attend a Library Workshop
Learn the basics of library resources and services, how to use journal databases, eBooks and EndNote, developing a personal learning network and managing information online.
Keep your key resources handy
- Library Resource Guides – a quick way to find key resources for your subject or course
- Referencing resources
Library staff are here to help you find the scholarly information you need for your studies, develop your research skills and access our resources. You can contact us in person on campus, through live chat, over the phone or by email.
Keep up to date with the library
Connect with us on social media to stay up to date with CSU Library news, resources and services.