If you missed out on the fantastic Online Library Workshops that CSU Library ran at the beginning of this semester, never fear – we’ve decided to run more! These Online Library Workshops are part of the wide range of amazing services and scholarly resources that the Library offers to support you in your studies. Why not register now, and learn something that will continue to help you throughout your entire time studying with CSU!
The topics these one hour workshops will be covering are:
- Finding online journal articles – 15th August, 4pm.
- Using ebooks – 17th August, 4pm.
- Using Library Databases – 22nd August, 4pm
- Getting started with EndNote (PC users) – 11th September, 1pm.
- EndNote for Mac – 13th September, 12pm.
- Getting more out of EndNote (PC users) – 18th September, 1pm.