Welcome to Session 3, which starts on Monday 13th November! So here are some tips from the Library to help you get started.
Student ID Card
If you haven’t already, apply for your student ID card. This card allows you to borrow books and resources from our Campus Libraries.
Most subjects have a combination of prescribed and recommended textbooks which will be listed on your subject outline.
Your subject outline may also list eReserve readings. These can include scanned articles or book chapters available online through Primo Search. To locate your readings simply search your subject code in Primo.
Online Library Workshops
Explore the library services available to you by registering for our Online Library
Workshops. These workshops run from 8 November until 12 December. They
run mainly during the day (lunchtimes) and mostly on Tuesdays and
Training tutorial & video
Take a look at our video which will help you learn about the major services and systems that the library offers.
If you are a new student to Charles Sturt University – Welcome. You may find the Library Orientation helpful.
Library Help and Contacts
Needing help finding information? There are lots of ways to contact us for assistance.
Here are some other CSU services which can assist you during your time at University:
- Student Central provides a first point of contact service to currently enrolled students representing the division and schools of the University.
- Future Students can help with costs associated with attending University. They can connect you with scholarships, loans, and government assistance that can help make study more affordable.
- ALLaN’s (Academic Literacy, Learning and Numeracy) Team provide support to all CSU students. They provide assignment feedback service, workshops, online discussion board, weekend quick question callback and much more.
- Division of Finance, have some valuable resources financial assistance information, skills and help,and also offer workshops to assist you with your financial well-being. There is also assistance available with student loans and emergency food vouchers.
- CSU Outreach team help you reach your potential while studying online at Uni. They will help you make the most of your online study tools and build your study skills and techniques.