The Library doors may be closed for the university’s annual holiday closure, but that doesn’t mean your access to resources changes.
So, here’s what you need to know.
- The university’s holiday closure dates: 24 December (from 12:30pm) to 1 January – reopening on Thursday 2 January
- If you are on campus, you can still access study spaces and some of the Library’s collection spaces that are open 24/7. Use your Charles Sturt ID card to access these areas and visit our website to check on further access details during the break.
- Your Librarians are recharging! We will be back at the desks, on chat and the phone, answering your emails and filling requests from 2 January.
- Library Resource Guides – Discipline specific guides help you find and use journals, databases, websites, standards and other library resources relevant to your study. Check out our “how to” guides on Databases, EndNote, eBooks, and Primo Search, to help you with navigating our online resources. We also have guides to support researchers and teaching staff, including Research Data Management, Literature Review, and Information and Research Literacies.
- If your subject has a Research Skills Guide associated with it, you can find it in this list.
- Charles Sturt Library YouTube channel – Refresh your memory on how to find peer reviewed articles, in addition to how to use Google effectively and manage your research with EndNote.
- Take a look at our Research webpage for resources on planning, funding, gathering and analysing, publishing and much more!
All the rest:
Remember, you can always browse our website where you can find lots of helpful information, guidance and links to resources.